Outsource Financial Controller
Get the expert financial guidance your business needs to accelerate growth with Frances Hegarty & Co. outsourced financial controller services.
Every business needs some form of financial oversight, but outsourced financial controllers do so much more than simply running the numbers.
Gain a strategic asset that provides a long-term vision for your business based on comprehensive regulatory knowledge, complex financial data and confident internal/external representation.
What does an outsourced financial controller do?
These are just some services our outsourced financial controller can provide for your business:
- Make advantageous accountancy-related decisions at every opportunity
- Oversee accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, cash disbursements and bank reconciliation
- Ensure all elements of your cash flow are fully documented and reported to deadline
- Provide hands-on management for your in-house accounts team
Financial analysis and planning
- Create a detailed future finance plan without paying for a full-time financial controller
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis and move forward based on real-world insights
- Establish financial policies and procedures to ensure effective corporate governance
- Use financial insights to analyse operational efficiency and assess potential risks
- Prepare financial statements and projections, balance sheets and cash flow/budgetary reports
- Provide professional representation when dealing with banks, investors, lawyers and auditors
- Get your annual accounts ready for submission
- Generate and interpret data to support long-term financial planning
- Review and approve all outgoing invoice payments, and administer collections on invoices
- Keep company financial records organised, up-to-date and formatted for easy analysis
- Implement and execute internal control systems for accounting and other financial processes
- Review contracts, agreements and insurance policies before terms are agreed
Our outsourced accounting service will take care of both your internal and external accounting needs, covering functions such as financial controller, financial director, accounts payable and accounts receivable, payroll, as well as an external accountant. This type of service costs significantly less than having an in-house finance team and can deliver much more in terms of expertise, experience, and results.